This Privacy and Cookies Policy ("") relates to services provided through our website and application (“”) and sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us will be processed by Us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
Information we collect from you
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms website (“”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
· If you Contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of all actions that you carry out through the Website and of the provision of services to you.
· Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to our site and the resources that you access.
The provision of your full name and e-mail address, your employer and/or your place of work and the url of the business that you work for is required from you when you register to use our Services We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to Us.
If your personal details change you may update them by accessing the relevant page of the Website, or by contacting Us using the contact details below.
We will attempt to endure to update your personal data within thirty (30) days of any new or updated personal data being provided to Us, in order to ensure that the personal data We hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
We will hold all the data for so long as we have an obligation to the Customer to provide the Services, and thereafter until such time as we delete the Customer’s account in accordance with our Customer Terms and Conditions.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
· deletion of your personal information by you (or by another person engaged by the Customer); or
· Receipt of a written request by you (or another person engaged by the Customer) to us.
You have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
· access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is already designed to address
· require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
· require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
· receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
· object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
· object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
· object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
· otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
Third Party Websites
IP Addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, customer support and to collect aggregate information for internal reporting purposes.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. Some of the common uses for our cookies are as follows:
· to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· to identify and authenticate a user across different pages of our Website, within our own Website, in a session or across different sessions. This is so that the user does not need to provide a password on every page the user visits; and
· to be able to retrieve a user’s previously stored data, for example, information that the user previously submitted to the Website, so as to facilitate reuse of this information by the user.